|Posted by email@example.com on September 7, 2020 at 4:10 AM||comments (0)|
I want to introduce everyone to the newest member of CE4 Research Group, Lee Arne from Australia.
In the 1980’s Leigh began having UFO encounters and Unusual Experiences since her Early teens. This continued throughout her life also affecting her children .She began reading a plethora of books and Articles on topics related to UFO abduction and Paranormal Phenomena in a search to understand and research deeper into this phenomenon. In 2010 Her and Her Husband ran Seminars for the sharing of information on UFO -Alien Topics and ran meetings for people who experienced Abductions in Australia, their home country. They also spoke at International Conferences about their experiences and findings. During this time they travelled extensively. She and her husband were unknowingly being drawn into the New Age, metaphysical aspects , as it often sits side by side with Aliens and UFO communities.
Leigh was a Counsellor and Hypnotherapist and she worked with many Abductee Clients and discovered compelling similarities with the cases she undertook. Not all was what it had seemed, and Leigh began to look deeper and discovered more Truth of the nature of what the Alien agenda really is. Through her own “Spiritual Warfare Battle “she felt the only way out was to Pray. This led to her own Breakthrough and New understanding of the “Spiritual Nature “of the Alien UFO phenomena. Now she is helping others and aspiring to share this Spiritual Knowledge for all those to find freedom from bondage in the disguise of Alien deception and terrors.
Leigh Arne is a Qualified Christian Counsellor -Qualifications Include Dip Health Science, Dip of Counselling -3 Advanced Majors including(Family Therapy and Children), Cert Gospel Centred Therapy (AIFC) Certified Loss ,Grief and Bereavement Counsellor ,Cert in Psychology and Mental Health .
Leigh has worked with Abduction Experiencers in her own Private Practice and as a Telephone Counsellor for a Bereavement non profit Organisation .
Leigh is very informed of the many hidden deceptions in the world and has experience in Dealing with people in all walks of Life – Leigh has Understanding, Empathy and is Compassionate and Respectful toward all situations .
Specializing in Paranormal, Preternatural, and Spiritual Warfare. She is Holy Spirit led, Born Again Christian and continues to study Theology and biblical scripture.
Lee's personal website is, www.new2christ.com.au
Her email is, firstname.lastname@example.org
A new Christian ? Need spiritual Growth?
Are you a New Christian or want to explore it more? Maybe you have questions and need understanding about it without being pushed? Maybe your a little confused OR your Church doesn't have time for you !! We do !!
Being New To christianity can be Amazing and Wonderful ,and yet it sometimes it can also be overwhelming ,confusing It can be very sometimes daunting
Having numerous questions and needing clarification and understanding. It is a transformation that is about to take place and we can help .Christianity is NOT religion.
Understanding -That's what we are here for.
|Posted by email@example.com on September 6, 2020 at 7:45 PM||comments (0)|
|Posted by firstname.lastname@example.org on September 6, 2020 at 7:40 PM||comments (0)|
|Posted by email@example.com on September 6, 2020 at 7:35 PM||comments (0)|
https://youtu.be/9B52vZrbkQI" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">https://youtu.be/9B52vZrbkQI
Brand new Radio Show interview with English host Christine Hart out of England.
|Posted by firstname.lastname@example.org on July 11, 2020 at 6:35 AM||comments (1)|
A MODERN HYBRID BREEDING PROGRAM?
excerpted from an interview with Guy Malone, by LA Marzulli
L.A. Marzulli: There seems to be a breeding program that is ongoing, what are your thoughts about that?
Guy Malone: Your wording of the question is indeed my answer... I think that yes, there SEEMS to be a breeding program currently ongoing... there's much anecdotal evidence to support belief in this idea... BUT I don't think that there actually is a breeding program in fact underway - at least not to date.
I am of course aware of Dr David Jacob's work in this field of inquiry and speculation, and feel that he and many others are accurately reporting what abductees (especially female ones) BELIEVE is happening to them. However, I've come to believe that what people believe is happening (like I said earlier) is a visionary experience initiated by fallen angels, and is simply another very large component of "the alien agenda." The agenda is not so much hybridization in my view, but rather *creating a belief system* that hybridization is currently ongoing. But I don't believe that hybridization is actually occurring right now.
For starters, I have yet to see any evidence or solid proof that this is occurring – all of the anecdotal evidence and reports I am aware of can be explained equally as well in ways that do not require hybridization to be taking place today. Additionally, I've seen that modern science supports what Genesis Ch 1, Ch 6, Ch 7, Leviticus Ch 11, and Deut Ch 14 teach repeatedly - that kind only produces after its own kind. Hybridization amongst different species is unsuccessful or downright impossible, and on the rare occasions that two similar enough species can be crossed, the resulting offspring is sterile, or seedless (mules and yummy tangelos come to mind, for instance).
If one argues that true physical aliens are hybridizing with humans, even in the remote unlikelihood that it were successful, the line would stop with the hybrid, as physical reality and all of recorded history shows that hybrids are sterile. No long-term, multi-generational "best of both worlds" hybrid (such as suggested by Stephen Spielberg's mini-series "Taken") could ever result from such a process.
But in Christian ufology circles, we correctly argue that in Genesis 6, fallen angels procreated with human women. It does seem that (probably because the angels shed their first estate to become near-fully human in physical manifestation) that the hybrid Nephilim resulted, and they were not sterile, as the genetic susceptibility for human gigantism continued and passed through the time of the flood (probably through one of Noah's sons' wives...). So, many Christians argue today, as I did for years, that what we are calling "aliens" are really fallen angels mating with humans again, pointing to Jesus' "as in the days of Noah" comments from Matthew 24.
So here's the problem...
My views on this possibility have been changing, with a further focus on something Dr. Heiser has presented- that the term “and also after that” may be better translated as “whenever”. If this is a more accurate translation, then Gen 6:4 would read, “there were nephilim on the earth in those days whenever the sons of God went into the daughters of man…” This seems to mean that a giant of Nephilim proportions is what is produced whenever fallen angels interbreed with humans. If this is what the Word of God teaches, then it can be seen as a theological absolute that modern “hybrids” or “Nephilim” would have to be giants of Nephilim proportions. It seems illogical to argue, merely from abduction reports caused by known deceptive entities, that fallen angels somehow found a way to "dampen" the "giants" issue, to more successfully blend in with humanity today, but it is perhaps unbiblical as well. IF angels are IN FACT mating and reproducing with humans today, why are there no 30 foot tall giants walking around? If angels and humans procreating produces Nephilim giants, plain and simple: where are they today?
I find that I agree with Joe Jordan's, Michael Heiser's, Gary Bates’ and my wife (Nicole Malone)'s stated opinions that fallen angels are more correctly creating a "belief system" that hybridization is currently happening. Joe Jordan posits that all those stories of underground laboratories where women get to see and hold their alleged "hybrid" children is simply a "hook" to keep women loyal and obedient to their fallen angel/alien abductors. Joe has said of women who hold on to this belief system, that he is unable to help them get finally and fully free from the abduction experience, and from regular visitations from these fallen angels claiming to be aliens. But those who abandon the belief that they have a hybrid son or daughter being tended to by the aliens/angels do indeed find freedom from the experience. That in itself should tell us much.
I genuinely believe (true physical alien belief systems aside) that wicked angels are merely capitalizing on your, my, and many others' work in promoting a correct HISTORICAL understanding of Genesis 6 to make it seem like they have more power than they do today, and to keep people (especially females) bound to their unholy influence. Remember also – that God punished the original “invasion cadre” of Genesis 6 angels by placing them in tartarus until the end of the age… is this crime still punishable by the same sentence? Food for thought… Fallen angels may be wanting humans to believe they are hybridizing us today, but there’s a chance that they’re actually afraid to do so because they now know what the punishment will be! It may even be that in the near future, a repeat of the "days of Noah" where human women are producing the hybrid progeny of fallen angels (nephilim) is still to come. However, as I said in my 2005 Ancient of Days lecture, I do not believe that we are quite there yet.
I've also seen that belief in a modern hybridization phenomenon can bear some VERY bad fruit! There are actually Christians today teaching that these ALLEGED human-looking hybrids can't be saved. The Gospel of Jesus Christ can become diluted among those who believe in the hybridization "reality" AND to those whom they should be preaching it to...
I've actually heard from one new Christian, that those very people who led him to Christ later turned and shunned him and would not fellowship with him, based on their new-found belief that he was a hybrid, and therefore wasn't really saved. They based this belief on some things they perceived to be odd about him (he had an Autism Spectrum condition), and more than anything – their own paranoia and fear of human-looking hybrid infiltration. I've also actually met and ministered to a young woman who believed she was a hybrid, and a Nephilim. She didn't even believe she could be saved in Christ, even though she wanted to be. It took some seriously inspired scriptural revelation delivered to her via Pastor Chris Ward and later myself to convince her that she and her family really could be saved by Jesus Christ. She had been told by a pastor of a church that if she was a Nephilim (as she strongly believed), that she could not possibly be saved, and would be condemned by her very blood.
How many more are out there I'm forced to wonder? I'm personally finding repeatedly that one bad fruit of a belief in modern hybridization is that the simple, pure gospel's power is being robbed. This to me, is a successful dimension of the “alien agenda” in that you have real people believing today that the gospel can’t apply to them, and you have Christians believing that the gospel can’t save everyone they meet and therefore shouldn’t be preached or offered to “all creation / every creature.” Sorry to put it this way, but score one for the alien agenda. This belief system needs some serious examination and possibly revision by those of us most prominent in this field.
|Posted by email@example.com on July 11, 2020 at 6:35 AM||comments (0)|
"We were the ones who designed all life on earth"
"You mistook us for gods"
"We were at the origin of your main religions"
"Now that you are mature enough to understand this, we would like to enter official contact through an embassy"
-Told to the founder of the Raelian Movement in 1973
The Alien Message to Humanity Routine communication by aliens to humans is largely accomplished telepathically. Another common element in these encounters is the presentation to the abductee of long detailed messages on large screens inside the craft. These communications usually warn of cataclysmic events and destruction coming upon the earth. Sometimes the information is blatantly religious, claiming (1) that we humans were created by the aliens, (2) that the aliens are trying to promote us along the road of evolution by their hybrid breeding program, and (3) that mankind must unite, through alien supervision, into a one-world government and a one-world religion in order to survive.
UFO'S and Alien Abductions Author: Christian Information Ministries
Some people claim to channel or receive messages from alien groups. If the messages are not specific, dates, times, events, they are meaningless. If they are universal messages about love, light and healing issues, 1990's stuff, they come from the person channeling. What you want from aliens is information that nobody else has that changes humanity. To date, everything offered is generic. If aliens want to speak up and help, they will come forward, forget the conspiracy and intrigue. It won't happen. http://www.crystalinks.com/ets.html
Aliens profess that they are gods profess that they are gods and they are our creators. Aliens teach that Jesus was half human, was an avatar sent from the "Spiritual Hierarchy of Masters" We are told this earth has been visited many times in the past and presently by different types of extra-terrestrials. These ET's have been involved with our creation, evolution, religions, myths, beliefs, etc. http://www.fillthevoid.org/Ufo/TheFalse
- Some contactees are being told that humans are the consequence of ET encounters with earlier forms of man. Without this contact man never would have evolved to the point we have. Rael, the chosen prophet and messiah of the Raelian movement was told as a contactee, that mankind was created by a group of ET's called the Elohim using advanced genetic engineering in laboratories 4. Others who believe in the messages of the Pleiadians are told, that the Pleiadian ancestors were some of the Original Planners of Earth who seeded this and other worlds.12 What ever the explanation we are told ET's are involved with our evolution and creation.
- Some contactees are being told that: "Humankind stands now in the transitional period before the dawn of a New Age. (With peace, love and understanding, the people of Earth will see a great new era begin to dawn.) The Space Beings are here to teach, to help awaken the human spirit, to help humankind rise to higher levels of vibration so that the people of Earth may be ready to enter new dimensions. 1. We are poised for a quantum leap forward on both the biological and spiritual levels. The human soul will evolve.
- If the Earthlings should not raise their vibratory rate within a set period of time, severe earth changes and major cataclysms will take place. (Such disasters will not end the world, but shall serve as cataclysmic crucibles to burn off the dross of unreceptive humanity. Those who die in such dreadful purgings will be allowed to reincarnate on higher levels of development so that their salvation will be more readily accomplished through higher teachings on a higher vibratory level.)" 2
- Others are being told that the receptive or chosen will be saved by benign ET's and their ships when these disasters take place. Some like the Raelians are told they will experience some kind of eternal existence through further genetic engineering ie. cloning.
- A major leap in consciousness and evolution is about to take place: Crop circles, UFO sightings and contactee and abductee experiences are preparing those who are receptive of these changes. Events such as the Harmonic Convergence are lifting the veil so the Higher Galactic intelligences of the universe will be able to channel their energies and influences to facilitate the shift towards a New Age.12
UFO'S, THE ANTICHRIST AND THE NEW ORDER By Gord Tong
"In my Aquarian revelations I presented a distillation of the Outer Space Apocrypha that would seem to contain the basic ideas presented to the world by all those whom the Space Brothers selected to preach the Cosmic Gospel:
* Man is not alone in the solar system. He has "Space Brothers" and they have come to Earth to reach him and teach him.
* The Space Brothers have advanced information that they wish to impart to their weaker brethren. The Space Brothers want man to join an intergalactic spiritual federation.
* The Space Brothers are here to teach, to help awaken man's spirit, to help man to rise to higher levels of vibration so that he may be ready to enter new dimensions...
* Man stands now in the transitional period before the dawn of a New Age. With peace, love, understanding, and brotherhood on man's part, he will see a great new era begin to dawn.
* If man should not raise his vibratory rate within a set period of time, severe Earth changes and major cataclysms will take place. Such disasters will not end the world, but shall serve as cataclysmic crucibles to burn off the dross of unreceptive humanity. Those who die in such dreadful purgings will be allowed to reincarnate on higher levels of development so that their salvation will be more readily accomplished."
Brad Steiger, a New Age researcher and author, "Revelation: The Divine Fire," A Berkley Book, pp. 157-158
"The guides responded: 'She would be wise not to infuse so much biblical religion into her messages, as the Ashtar Command is nondenominational and, like all spacebeings, worships the one Creator of us all. She is not hearing from the ones you mention [Jesus, Mary and other saints], but is feeling what they might have conveyed. We don't like to see the issue unduly tied in with biblical stories.'"
Ruth Montgomery, "Aliens Among Us," Fawcett/Crest, Pg. 44.
UFO contactees Moi-Ra and Ar-Ja Dove claim Jesus was not the Christ by himself. YHWH and Jesus never “really ever proclaimed themselves as the ultimate one GOD! . . . No! They have always proclaimed themselves as but aspects of the one God, just as you are!”
One of the most appealing aspects of UFOs is their religious content and structure. UFOs can readily function as a religion for several reasons. They deal with important and often ultimate issues in human life; they contain references to entities that bear some resemblance to traditional religious beings, such as gods, supernatural heroes, angels, and devils; and they appear to have a spiritual or transhuman nature, since their presence is not susceptible to modern empirical investigation. At least seven major religious themes or elements dominate accounts of UFO sightings and contacts: (1) mystery; (2) transcendence; (3) belief in spiritual entities; (4) perfection; (5) salvation; (6) worldview (the ascription of meaning and purpose to the universe); and (7) spirituality.38
John A. Saliba, “Religious Dimensions of UFO Phenomena,” The Gods Have Landed. Edited by James R. Lewis (New York: State University, 1995), 41.
They are the ones who have created us by using DNA.
They will guide us in our next evolutionary leap.
Jesus, Moses, Buddha, Mohammed and other religious leaders were really them.
That the earth is actually a living organism.
They teach that the earth will be destroyed if they cannot change mankind.
They teach that they are more advanced both technologically and spiritually.
They teach that they are corporeal beings and that they reside in other star systems.
They are our benefactors.
Joseph Jordan - “UnHoly Communion”, DVD, 2008 Roswell UFO Conference Talk
|Posted by firstname.lastname@example.org on July 11, 2020 at 6:35 AM||comments (0)|
Excerpted from UFO End Time Delusion, by David Allen Lewis & Robert Shreckhise
How do we explain the ability of spiritual entities to manipulate the physical realm?
Let us take a trip to Flatland.
Edwin Abbot wrote Flatland in 1884. The theme of this book is an examination of how a three-dimensional being would relate to people in a two-dimensional world. If we were to step into such a world, only a small portion of our body could interact with it at any one time. As we moved in their world, our appearance to the “Flatlanders” would constantly change in shape and size. We could disappear merely by stepping out of the plane of their world. We could just as suddenly reappear. If we were to pass a ball through this world, it would appear at first as a small circle, getting larger, then smaller, then disappearing. A cube on edge or other less uniform objects would also change shape and size as they passed through.
Using this analogy, let us suppose that spiritual beings are on another, higher dimension from humankind. They would have similar effects upon our world as we would have on Flatland. If they are able to manipulate energy, to give it a concentration, then they could cause this energy concentration to take different shapes and sizes to generate an appearance of solid objects.
An example of this energy effect is a prank one of the authors (R.L.S.) pulled with some fellow sailors in the U.S. navy while working in an electronics shop. One night, through boredom, he decided to hook up a voltage circuit to create a Jacob’s Ladder. These may be seen in the old sci-fi movies where electricity climbs upward between two metallic rods. He hooked several hundred volts up to a transformer to boost it at a ratio of 10,000 to one. What he ended up with were several hundreds of thousands of volts. This was high voltage, low amperage energy, so it was relatively, though not entirely safe. When he turned on the circuit in the darkened room, there were visible sheets of blue energy glowing between the metal legs and sides of the work benches! The energy appeared almost solid in the dark. This shows that it is possible that concentrated energy can at times appear to be solid given the right conditions. Such energy would no doubt also cause interference with electrical circuits of every kind, which would explain many effects that UFOs can generate. This also could be why UFOs appear more frequently at night than in the daytime. Energy fields would probably be somewhat transparent. A darkened background would make them appear to be more solid.
Consider what a physicist and specialist in relativity theory noted:
Drawing from what we know can happen in séances and poltergeist activity, it seems that these supernatural forces can manipulate matter and energy, extracting energy from the atmosphere, for example (which manifests as a local temperature change), to manipulate matter and produce an apparent violation of the second law [of thermodynamics], and I guess my feeling is that on a larger scale this is what a UFO could be. I’m not saying I know that it is, but only that it could be. It seems to me likely that UFOs are large-scale violations of the second law in which energy is arranged to take on enough of a force field appearance so that it appears to look like matter, yet it’s really just energy concentration – it’s not really solid matter in the usual sense.(20)
The point to all of this is that a spiritual explanation fits entirely with the UFO effects. Beings from a higher dimensional plane than our own, who are able to manipulate energy, could generate an appearance of mass, speed, and physical effects. Given the ability of deceptive manipulation of the minds of people, they could also give an impression of alien entities, actual physical contact, and what their ships look like on the inside. The ability of Satan to manipulate the minds of people, especially those who reject the Creator, is documented not only in the Bible, but in actual case histories. This is why we have come to the firm conclusion that UFOs are manifestations of deceptive spiritual beings.
UFOs Pose a Real Threat to Men
The UFO phenomena are manifestations of living beings that are here to deceive mankind. They appear in their UFO form because they wish to change our perception of reality. That they are alive rather than mechanical is not our only conclusion. One researcher noted this:
John Keel, one of the most respected researchers in this field, noted that “over and over again, witnesses have told me in hushed tones, ‘you know, I don’t think that thing I saw was mechanical at all. I got the distinct impression it was alive.’”(21)
We remind you again of Vallee’s observation that
UFOs and related phenomena are the means through which man’s concepts are being rearranged.(22)
UFOs are changing the perceptions of mankind. They are taking over the minds and hearts of men. The danger can be seen in the progressive possession of some individual contactees that takes place over a period of time.
It seems as if an external force takes control of people. In the close encounters people may lose their ability to move or speak; in the abduction cases, which are the most extreme example, they gradually enter into a series of experiences during which they lose control of their senses. (23)
These beings are using deception, mind manipulation, and eventually possession to control people:
Demons, as fallen angels, apparently retain great powers, such as the manipulation and restructuring of matter, as well as the ability to influence or control human consciousness and experience through classic possession by direct psychic implantation of a set of experiences. (24)
We believe UFOs can only be explained by the spiritual entity idea, rather than as aliens in spaceships. If this is true and they are here to deceive mankind, then there is a horrible reality behind what at first glance might appear to be merely strange or eccentric. There is an evil-minded intent behind UFOs that is extremely hazardous to anyone who dabbles in the realm.
We urge all who have an interest in UFOs to realize the real danger that they pose. The apostle Paul warned, “Lest Satan should get an advantage of us: for we are not ignorant of his devices” (2 Cor 2:11).
20. SCP Journal, August 1977, Vol.1 No.2, “UFOs – Is Science Fiction Coming True?” p.20. Quoting Dr. Curt Wagner, a physicist whose (Ph.D.) degree was earned in the field of general relativity theory.
21. Ibid., p.15.
22. Jacques Vallee interview, “Vallee Discusses UFO Control System,” Fate Magazine, p.61.
23. Ibid., p.64.
24. SCP Journal, August 1977, Vol.1 No.2, “UFOs – Is Science Fiction Coming True?” p.19.
UFO End Time Delusion, by David Allen Lewis & Robert Shreckhise, pgs.128-131
|Posted by email@example.com on July 11, 2020 at 6:30 AM||comments (0)|
UFO QUOTES THAT SHED LIGHT ON THE DECEPTIVE NATURE
OF THE "ALIEN" PRESENCE
"But the UFO phenomenon simply does not behave like extraterrestrial visitors. It actually molds itself in order to fit a given culture."
- John Ankerberg, The Facts on UFOs and Other Supernatural Phenomena, p. 10
"Human beings are under the control of a strange force that bends them in absurd ways, forcing them to play a role in a bizarre game of deception."
- Dr. Jacques Vallee, Messengers of Deception, p. 20
"We are dealing with a multidimensional paraphysical phenomenon which is largely indigenous to planet earth."
- Brad Steiger, [cited in] Blue Book Files Released in Canadian UFO Report, Vol. 4, No. 4, 1977, p. 20
"We are part of a symbiotic relationship with something which disguises itself as an extra-terrestrial invasion so as not to alarm us."
-Terrence McKenna [from a lecture]
"One theory which can no longer be taken very seriously is that UFOs are interstellar spaceships."
- Arthur C. Clarke, New York Times Book Review, 07/27/75
"There seems to be no evidence yet that any of these craft or beings originate from outer space."
-Gordon Creighton, Official 1992 Flying Saucer Review Policy Statement
"A large part of the available UFO literature is closely linked with mysticism and the metaphysical. It deals with subjects like mental telepathy, automatic writing and invisible entities as well as phenomena like poltergeist [ghost] manifestation and 'possession.' Many of the UFO reports now being published in the popular press recount alleged incidents that are strikingly similar to demonic possession and psychic phenomena."
- Lynn E. Catoe, UFOs and Related Subjects: USGPO, 1969; prepared under AFOSR Project Order 67-0002 and 68-0003
"UFO behaviour is more akin to magic than to physics as we know it... the modern UFOnauts and the demons of past days are probably identical."
-Dr. Pierre Guerin, FSR Vol. 25, No. 1, p. 13-14
"The UFO manifestations seem to be, by and large, merely minor variations of the age-old demonological phenomenon..."
- John A. Keel, UFOs: Operation Trojan Horse, p. 299
"A working knowledge of occult science...is indispensable to UFO investigation."
-Trevor James, FSR Vol. 8, No. 1, p.10
Studies of flying saucer cults repeatedly show that they are part of a larger occult social world."
-Stupple & McNeece, 1979 MUFON UFO Symposium Proceedings, p. 49
"The 'medical examination' to which abductees are said to be subjected, often accompanied by sadistic sexual manipulation, is reminiscient of the medieval tales of encounters with demons. It makes no sense in a sophisticated or technical framework: any intelligent being equipped with the scientific marvels that UFOs possess would be in a position to achieve any of these alleged scientific objectives in a shorter time and with fewer risks."
- Dr. Jacques Vallee, Confrontations, p. 13
"The symbolic display seen by the abductees is identical to the type of initiation ritual or astral voyage that is imbedded in the [occult] traditions of every culture...the structure of abduction stories is identical to that of occult initiation rituals...the UFO beings of today belong to the same class of manifestation as the [occult] entities that were described in centuries past."
-Dr. Jacques Vallee citing the extensive research of Bertrand Meheust [Science-Fiction et Soucoupes Volantes (Paris, 1978); Soucoupes Volantes et Folklore (Paris, 1985)], in Confrontations, p. 146, 159-161
"[The occultist] is brought into intelligent communication with the spirits of the air, and can receive any knowledge which they possess, or any false impression they choose to impart...the demons seem permitted to do various wonders at their request."
- G.H. Pember, Earth's Earliest Ages and Their Connection with Modern Spiritualism and Theosophy (1876), p. 254
"These entities are clever enough to make Strieber think they care about him. Yet his torment by them never ceases. Whatever his relationship to the entities, and he increasingly concludes that their involvement with him is something 'good,' he also remains terrified of them and uncertain as to what they are."
- John Ankerberg, The Facts on UFOs and Other Supernatural Phenomena, p. 21
"I became entirely given over to extreme dread. The fear was so powerful that it seemed to make my personality completely evaporate... 'Whitley' ceased to exist. What was left was a body and a state of raw fear so great that it swept about me like a thick, suffocating curtain, turning paralysis into a condition that seemed close to death...I died and a wild animal appeared in my place."
- Whitley Strieber, Communion, p. 25-26
"Increasingly I felt as if I were entering a struggle that might even be more than life and death. It might be a struggle for my soul, my essence, or whatever part of me might have reference to the eternal. There are worse things than death, I suspected... so far the word demon had never been spoken among the scientists and doctors who were working with me...Alone at night I worried about the legendary cunning of demons ...At the very least I was going stark, raving mad."
- Whitley Strieber, Transformation, p. 44-45
"I wondered if I might not be in the grip of demons, if they were not making me suffer for their own purposes, or simply for their enjoyment."
- Whitley Strieber, Transformation, p. 172
"I felt an absolutely indescribable sense of menace. It was hell on earth to be there [in the presence of the entities], and yet I couldn't move, couldn't cry out, couldn't get away. I'd lay as still as death, suffering inner agonies. Whatever was there seemed so monstrously ugly, so filthy and dark and sinister. Of course they were demons. They had to be. And they were here and I couldn't get away."
- Whitley Strieber, Transformation, p. 181
"Why were my visitors so secretive, hiding themselves behind my consciousness. I could only conclude that they were using me and did not want me to know why...What if they were dangerous? Then I was terribly dangerous because I was playing a role in acclimatizing people to them."
- Whitley Strieber, Transformation, p. 96
|Posted by firstname.lastname@example.org on July 11, 2020 at 6:30 AM||comments (0)|
by Dr. Karla Turner PhD
If "abduction" reports can be believed--and there is no reason to doubt the honesty of the reporters--the abduction phenomenon includes the following details:
1) Aliens can alter our perception of our surroundings.
2) Aliens can control what we think we see. They can appear to us in any number of guises, and shapes.
3) Aliens can take us--our consciousness--out of our physical bodies, disable our control of our bodies, install one of their own entities, and use our bodies as vehicles for their own activities before returning our consciousness to our bodies.
4) Aliens can be present with us in an invisible state and can make themselves only partially visible.
5) Abductees receive marks on their bodies other than the well-known scoops and straight-line scars. These other marks include single punctures, multiple punctures, large bruises, three- and four-fingered claw marks, and triangles of every possible sort.
6) Females abductees often suffer serious gynecological problems after their alien encounters, and sometimes these problems lead to cysts, tumors, cancer of the breasts and uterus, and to hysterectomies.
7) Aliens take body fluids from our necks, spines, blood veins, joints such as knees and wrists, and other places. They also inject unknown fluids into various parts of our bodies.
A surprising number of abductees suffer from serious illnesses they didn't have before their encounters. These have led to surgery, debilitation, and even death from causes the doctors can't identify.
9) Some abductees experience a degeneration of their mental, social, and spiritual well-being. Excessive behavior frequently erupts, such as drug abuse, alcoholism, overeating, and promiscuity. Strange obsessions develop and cause the disruption of normal life and the destruction of personal relationships.
10) Aliens show a great interest in adult sexuality, child sexuality, and in inflicting physical pain on abductees.
11) Abductees recall being instructed and trained by aliens. This training may be in the form of verbal or telepathic lessons, slide shows, or actual hands-on instruction in the operation of alien technology.
12) Abductees report being taken to facilities in which they encounter not only aliens but also normal-looking humans, sometimes in military uniforms, working with the alien captors.
13) Abductees often encounter more than one sort of alien during an experience, not just the grays. Every possible combination of gray, reptoid, insectoid, blond, and widow's peak have been seen during single abductions, aboard the same craft or in the same facility.
14) Abductees--"virgin" cases--report being taken to underground facilities where they see grotesque hybrid creatures, nurseries of hybrid humanoid fetuses, and vats of colored liquid filled with parts of human bodies.
15) Abductees report seeing other humans in these facilities being drained of blood, being mutilated, flayed, and dismembered, and stacked, lifeless like cords of wood. Some abductees have been threatened that they, too, will end up in this condition if they don't co-operate with their alien captors.
16) Aliens come into homes and temporarily remove young children, leaving their distraught parents paralyzed and helpless. In cases where a parent has been able to protest, the aliens insist that "The children belong to us."
17) Aliens have forced their human abductees to have sexual intercourse with aliens and even with other abductees while groups of aliens observe these performances. In such encounters, the aliens have sometimes disguised themselves in order to gain the cooperation of the abductee, appearing in such forms as Jesus, the Pope, certain celebrities, and even the dead spouses of the abductees.
18) Aliens perform extremely painful experiments or procedures on abductees, saying that these acts are necessary but give no explanation why.....Painful genital and anal probes are performed, on children as well as adults.
19) Aliens make predictions of an imminent period of global chaos and destruction. They say that a certain number of humans...will be "rescued" from the planet in order to continue the species, either on another planet or back on earth after the destruction is over. Many abductees report they don't believe their alien captors and foresee instead a much more sinister use of the "rescued" humans.
"In every instance from this list, there are multiple reports from unrelated cases, confirming that such bizarre details are not the product of a single deranged mind. These details are convincing evidence that, contrary to the claims of many UFO researchers, the abduction experience isn't limited to uniform pattern of events. This phenomenon simply can't be explained in terms of cross- breeding experiments or scientific research into the human physiology....... Before we allow ourselves to believe in the benevolence of the alien interaction , we should ask, do enlightened beings need to use the cover of night to perform good deeds? Do they need to paralyze us and render us helpless to resist? Do angels need to steal our fetuses? Do they need to manipulate our children's genitals and probe our rectums? Are fear, pain, and deception consistent with high spiritual motives?"
|Posted by email@example.com on July 10, 2020 at 6:55 AM||comments (0)|
Welcome everone to our new book release. This has been twenty-five years of research culmination to bring this all together properly. Meet the authors and the cover artist.
Joseph G. Jordan
Joseph Jordan is the President and co-founder of the CE4 Research Group, an alien abduction investigation and research team (originally) based out of Cocoa, Florida. Following his work for NASA's Kennedy Space Center as a Safety Specialist, he took a position in South Korea as a Safety Professional contractor supporting the US Military presence there.
Joe has been a Mutual UFO Network Field Investigator since 1992, and currently is the MUFON International Director for South Korea He is a member of MUFON’s STAR Team "Rapid Response Special Unit" and recently MUFON’s Inner Circle.
Joe has shared his research findings from his alien abduction investigations through many radio shows, newspaper and magazine articles, DVDs, and lectures. His research findings on alien abductions have been written about in over 30 different authored books over the past two decades. He has spoken during six Roswell UFO Festivals in Roswell, New Mexico, including the 60th Anniversary Conference in 2007 and the 70th Anniversary Festival Conference in 2017, as well as other domestic and international venues. He was also honored to host the Roswell UFO Festival Conference for the city of Roswell in 2008.
The findings of the CE4 Research Group are without a doubt the most powerful and controversial evidence of the true nature of the alien abduction phenomenon to ever be presented in the field of Ufology.
Jason Dezember, born and raised in Huntington Beach, CA, is father to three beautiful children and husband to his wife, Katerina. He serves at First Love Church in Costa Mesa, CA, on the worship team and occasionally in the children's ministry. He's gone from nomadic surfer in rock bands, to a successful career in the financial sector, and warrior for Christ (and everything in between).
His most recent endeavor is joining forces with Joseph G. Jordan in a ministry for Christ, to help people being deceived by the world view of alien abduction and UFO encounters; in an effort to prevent them from going down rabbit holes, and instead find the Truth, Jesus Christ.
About the Cover Artist
Robert “Bobby” Marsee is an award winning painter and artist proficient in multiple mediums. While he enjoys painting and drawing various subjects in a variety of mediums, he specializes in painting oil portraits. In 1993 he received his B.A. in Fine Art from the University of Science and Arts of Oklahoma in Chickasha, OK. There he studied under Western Oklahoma artists Hollis Howard and Angus “Kent” Lamar. Bobby’s studio, named Marsee’s Fine Art & Framing, is located in Weatherford, OK, where he does most of his commissioned paintings, provides custom picture framing, and teaches several weekly oil painting classes. He enjoys living in Western Oklahoma with his wife, Angela, and their two rescue dogs, Rembrandt and Kona.
Marsee has been a featured artist at multiple shows and festivals, including “Arts Festival Oklahoma (OCCC),” the “Global Oklahoma” (Rose State College) cultural festival, and “Septemberfest” held at the Oklahoma Governor’s mansion, where he created crowd pleasing sidewalk chalk murals of legendary Oklahomans, including astronaut Thomas P. Stafford, Olympic champion Jim Thorpe and Yankee great Mickey Mantle. His colorful acrylic portrait of Dr. Ben Carson currently hangs Mr. Carson’s office at HUD in Washington D.C. Some of his more recent high profile commissions include a portrait of singer Jon Bon Jovi. Commissioned by the Chesapeake Energy Center (home of the NBA’s Oklahoma City Thunder), Bobby painted a group portrait of Jon Bon Jovi and his band while they played at “The Peake.” It was presented to the band after the concert. His latest commissioned oil painting “The Cottonwood Band” can be viewed at the Oklahoma state capitol in Oklahoma City, where it was presented on the floor of the house in May, 2020, and will be included in the permanent capitol collection.